Monday, December 14, 2009

Dining Etiquette????

Let's just say that Maizie has very little time for eating, she is constantly on the go and doesn't think eating is important enough for a break. Needless to say, she does not sit in her highchair for very long. The other night we had Chinese food, which M loves! I decided we would just eat dinner on the floor, I mean thats acceptable right? Anywho, here are some funny pictures of us dining on the kitchen floor. I realize that she probably won't have the best table manners but at least she's eating! :) As a parent I am finding that you've gotta do what you've gotta do!


Silly face.
Having a bite!
Another bite!
Smiling at her Daddy!
Momma and her girl!


1 comment:

kelly said...

Totally awesome. I love it. There's nothing wrong with eating on the floor, if that's what it takes! & I will definitely try your pizza recipe. I have a pizza stone, so I'm sure it will be great!