Where has the time gone??? Tyler and I are both a little shocked that we have an 18 month old, and that our little baby is quickly turning into a big girl!
Here is a list of M's most recent accomplishments:
1. Going potty on her big girl potty! Shockingly, she does this more often than not, and I can't say I'll miss the diapers once she is out of them! :) I know its going to be awhile but the girl is showing a lot of interest so we are running with it!
2. Repeats pretty much everything we say! If a word is more than one syllable she always gets 1 syllable out and has been getting 2 out for a few words.
3. Favorite words: "NO", "more", "down", "back", "mama", "daddy", "cash", "Chase", the list goes on. As you can see Cash has it pretty rough around here with M telling him what to do as well these days :)
4. Can count to 3! 1, 2, 3, Go! Pretty cute!
5. Can identify/say all body parts!
6. Sings/does actions to a lot of silly song! Our current favorite, "The Wheels on the Bus".
7. Loves reading and does a great job of recognizing what things are and telling us what things are in the stories.
8. She loves to feed Cash dinner every night, and give him a treat every time we leave the house!
I'm sure there's more but for now that's all I'll list! She is quite the girl and we feel so lucky to be her parents!
Maizie celebrated her 1/2 birthday on Friday with cupcakes and Cash celebrated his 4th birthday with doggie ice cream! :) The two of them are pretty great buddies and enjoyed celebrating together!
Tyler and I took about 300 pictures of the M this weekend so here are a few of our big girl!
Eating her cake! She's been requesting cupcakes for about a month now, I finally caved! :)
Momma and her girl!
Tyler showing M how to take pictures!
M and her Bea!