Thursday, October 22, 2009

Carving pumpkins....

Sunday was a fun little day at our house! We got to carve pumpkins with our little pumpkin for the first time and we had such a good time doing it. It's so funny to watch Maizie when we introduce something new to her and she loved carving pumpkins. This is actually one of my most favorite things to do around this time of year and I have some really fond memories of doing this with my dad! I hope Maizie enjoys it as much as I still do over the years!

First, she kissed it!
I enjoy this face, it was her first dig into the pumpkin and she wasn't too sure about what she found inside.
It didn't take her long to get the idea and she started pulling out the insides, while Tyler and I kept swatting her hands away from her mouth! Gross pumpkin insides! :)

Family photo with our finished products. The one on the right is a neat idea, you just take a drill and randomly drill holes into the pumpkin. It looks pretty cool lit up!

My little pumpkin and I!


Maizie with her little ghost pumpkin!

No comments: