Thursday, February 4, 2010

Florida 2010 continued.....

Here are a few more pictures from our trip. We had such a great time and were so lucky to be able to see the Hewe's family the last few days of our trip. We also got to help Jesse celebrate his 5th Birthday! He is going to have quite the celebration in a few days as he gets to go to Disney World for his Birthday! How lucky is he?? Anywho, lots of great memories from this trip and I know I'm looking forward to some more warm weather vacations in the coming winters! :)
All the kiddos!
Maizie enjoying Jesse's birthday cake!
The Hewe's family at the beach!
The Birthday Boy!
Beautiful Miss Delia on the beach!
The three oldest kiddos!
M yelling at the birds as they attack Aunt Niki!
Maizie loves to give her sweet cousin Chase lots and lots of kisses!
Maizie's first bite of ice cream! We thought what better place for her first taste of ice cream to come from than Tyler's Homemade Ice Cream, and I must say it might have been the BEST ice cream I've ever had! :)
M and I taking a sunset stroll!
Daddy showing M how to skip rocks on the water! One of my favorite pictures!
Uncle Adam, Aunt Niki, and Baby Chase!
M and I at sunset!
Mammy, Chase, Maizie, and Pa! Mammy and Pa were such wonderful hosts for the week and we had wonderful accommodations!


No comments: