Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fun at Mammy and Poppy's House

We spent a few afternoons and one night at my mom and dad's recently. We did an Easter Egg hunt in Weston, and then did cookies in the afternoon. Maizie had lots of fun getting to know my parents cats and I think has finally overcome her fear of them. When there wasn't a cat in sight she would hollar "kitty, kitty" really loudly! Let's just say that didn't bring them out of their hiding spots! I'm just glad she doesn't seem to mind them now! :)

Here are a few pictures of our girl having a good time! :)

At the Easter Egg Hunt, she really wanted all the candy! Being the un-fun mom that I am did not let her have any candy!
Hanging with Thumper the cat!

Mammy, Maizie and Thumper enjoying the beautiful weather.
Enjoying a cookie! By the look of that face/hand gesture, the girl's got some sass!

Yummy!




No comments: