Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our outdoor girl!

Miss Maizie LOVES, LOVES, LOVES being outside. We've gotten a few nice days here and we can't keep her inside at all! We've even been having our afternoon snacks outside, she just can't seem to get enough! Even when its dark and quite a bit cooler she insists on bundling up and hanging out on the deck with her Daddy and Cash! I have a feeling we may need to purchase some stock in a sunscreen company because I don't think we will be inside much at all this upcoming Spring/Summer and Fall! Someone else that's loving all this outside adventure time is our four legged friend Cash, who was quite stir crazy until this week. Anywho, we are all enjoying our time outside so much, I think there is rain the the forecast next week, so I'm not sure how that's going to go over with our girl! It could be a rough week! I'm up for most anything but I don't like being out in the cold rain, so I'm gonna have to put my foot down there! :)

Here are a few pictures of our girl enjoying the sun and warmer temps!

She always has to wear her hat, thankfully she's good about it! :)
The wind blowing her hat!
Laughing at Cash chasing his ball in the yard below!
Look at this pouty face, I think she wanted to go down the stairs which wasn't happening!
Hanging out with her Cash! He's such a good boy!

No comments: